- Wealthy teens and adults read more than lower-income teens and adults! (There’s a reason!!!)
- Every year a teenager spends reading 9 minutes a day, it increases their earning potential!
- Reading in 9 minute sessions makes more difficult reading easier!
- The biggest single factor if you will succeed in school or work is reading in short bursts!
- Teens reading for fun outside of class will improve 13 times better than those who don’t!
- Reading 9 minutes a day will help you understand how to clearly build your talents!
- Reading 9 minutes a day increases motivation, patience, and confidence!
- Reading words on a printed page stimulates your imagination and engages creativity!
- Reading just 9 minutes reduces your stress level by 68%, calming your nerves!
National Endowment for the Arts
Journal of Librarianship and Information Science
Schoonever/La Brant Research Test
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
Linguist Stephen D. Krashen
Neuropsychologist Dr. David Lewis
Signup for the 9 Minute Reading Challenge!