The likelihood of your school being haunted depends on how many items you mark off on your list. Here’s a guideline for you to follow:
0: Not Haunted. Enjoy Your School Years.
1-2: Slim chance that it’s haunted. It could be just filled with strange people.
3-4: You might want to do a little more background on your school.
5-6: There’s definitely something not right with your school. Make sure to keep an eye on each other.
7-8 Stay at your own risk. It’s haunted!
9: GET OUT!!!
Is Your School Haunted?
Checkoff all that apply.
- Ghost Hunters are visiting your school on a weekly basis.
- There’s a section in your school that’s strictly off limits, even to the staff.
- Every teacher and adult staff member seems to be looking at you as if they are attempting to decipher what’s in your soul.
- There’s a clown anywhere on school property.
- An older teacher informs you, “This place used to be_____.” (Top bad choices: Indian Reservation, Graveyard, Mental Institution, Home of Serial Killer, Wartime Hospital.)
- You find an old VHS tape deep in a classroom closet. (Warning! Even if the VHS tape says, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, don’t trust it!)
- After the first day of school, you’re beginning to see visions.
- The weakest student in the school begins to act stranger than they usually do.
- If you discover that a person died in a classroom or anywhere on school property. It doesn’t matter if it was two days ago or two hundred years ago. (Bonus: If someone died in the school theatre, multiply your score by five.)
Want to read a scary story? Check out Chutes & Ladders,