The likelihood of your school being haunted depends on how many items you mark off on your list. Here’s a guideline for you to follow:
0: Not Haunted. Enjoy Your School Years.
1-2: Slim chance that it’s haunted. It could be just filled with strange people.
3-4: You might want to do a little more background on your school.
5-6: There’s definitely something not right with your school. Make sure to keep an eye on each other.
7-8 Stay at your own risk. It’s haunted!
9: GET OUT!!!
Is Your School Haunted?
Checkoff all that apply.
- There’s an old, big, scary looking tree near the school.
- There’s a cemetery within your viewing distance of the school.
- A science teacher begins to have an evil look in her eyes.
- During the school announcements, suddenly there’s a static sound and you hear the whispers of a little girl.
- The P.E. teacher runs down the hallway with wide eyes yelling, “They’re coming!”
- You hear knocks on the wall. (Bonus: If there’s three knocks, don’t bother cleaning out your locker, just leave and never come back!)
- There’s a porcelain doll anywhere on school property, even the art room.
- You have the same bad nightmare for three nights or more about your school.
- The chair behind your teacher’s desk begins to move when no one is sitting on it.
Why shouldn’t teenagers play Chutes & Ladders? (Click on link to find out!)