The likelihood of your school being haunted depends on how many items you mark off on your list. Here’s a guideline for you to follow:
0: Not Haunted. Enjoy Your School Years.
1-2: Slim chance that it’s haunted. It could be just filled with strange people.
3-4: You might want to do a little more background on your school.
5-6: There’s definitely something not right with your school. Make sure to keep an eye on each other.
7-8 Stay at your own risk. It’s haunted!
9: GET OUT!!!
Is Your School Haunted?
Checkoff all that apply.
- The school is suddenly overrun by zombies. (Just kidding.)
- Seriously, the school is suddenly overrun by zombies.
- The school custodian finds a dead body in the school water tank and doesn’t know how long it’s been there. Everyone who drank from a water fountain is infected and turned into a zombie. (See numbers 1 and 2.)
- Papers on your desk continue to fly off for no reason.
- There’s a basement or cellar in the school.
- A student has a mysterious nose bleed during class.
- There’s a door that creaks, rather than just opens without any sound. (Bonus: A door seems to open on its own.)
- You discover a bunch of freshman students talking to a closed locker.
- Clocks keep stopping at the same time each day. (Bonus: If it’s 3:07 a.m., then run for your life! See The Conjuring.)
Read the scary history of Chutes & Ladders for only 99 cents! (Click on link to what happens!)