The likelihood of your school being haunted depends on how many items you mark off on your list. Here’s a guideline for you to follow:
0: Not Haunted. Enjoy Your School Years.
1-2: Slim chance that it’s haunted. It could be just filled with strange people.
3-4: You might want to do a little more background on your school.
5-6: There’s definitely something not right with your school. Make sure to keep an eye on each other.
7-8 Stay at your own risk. It’s haunted!
9: GET OUT!!!
Is Your School Haunted?
Checkoff all that apply.
- The water in one of the restrooms or locker room becomes scolding hot.
- A bird slams into a classroom window.
- Language Arts teachers can’t seem to stop fidgeting.
- Electrical surges occur at random times, causing the lights to flicker.
- There’s an old black and white picture of a person who isn’t smiling in the principal’s office.
- Students who fall asleep during class begin to sleepwalk.
- An assistant teacher brings with her an imaginary friend.
- Cabinet doors and desk drawers are left open, even they’ve been closed several times. (Bonus: Cabinet doors and drawers fly open on their own while you’re in the classroom.)
- History teachers begin to look like they just walked off the set of a horror movie.
Do you want to read a scary story for only 99 cents? Check out Chutes & Ladders!