The likelihood of your school being haunted depends on how many items you mark off on your list. Here’s a guideline for you to follow:
0: Not Haunted. Enjoy Your School Years.
1-2: Slim chance that it’s haunted. It could be just filled with strange people.
3-4: You might want to do a little more background on your school.
5-6: There’s definitely something not right with your school. Make sure to keep an eye on each other.
7-8 Stay at your own risk. It’s haunted!
9: GET OUT!!!
Is Your School Haunted?
Checkoff all that apply.
- There’s a bad smell, or strange odor in a part of the school.
- A playground ball, baseball, basketball, or any other kind of ball rolls across the gym floor on its own.
- There’s wallpaper covering a classroom wall. (Note: Anything under the wallpaper you don’t want to see. It’s why the wallpaper is still there!)
- There’s a white sheet over anything. It doesn’t matter what the white sheet is covering, don’t pull it off and don’t go into that room!
- There’s an elderly staff member telling stories during class about_____ (Fill in the blank. It doesn’t really matter what they’re saying, it’s most likely very creepy.)
- There’s an old doll on display in the hallway, locked in a glass case that says, “Please Do Not Touch!”
- A student transfers to the school and suddenly notices creepy things that no one else was able to see because everyone else has been brainwashed by the evil presence living in the school walls.
- Old music is crackling over the speaker when you’re in the restroom.
- There’s random school announcements over the speaker about meeting at a certain place and a certain time, but no one knows who’s making the announcement.
Do you want to read a scary story? Check out Chutes & Ladders!