The likelihood of your school being haunted depends on how many items you mark off on your list. Here’s a guideline for you to follow:
0: Not Haunted. Enjoy Your School Years.
1-2: Slim chance that it’s haunted. It could be just filled with strange people.
3-4: You might want to do a little more background on your school.
5-6: There’s definitely something not right with your school. Make sure to keep an eye on each other.
7-8 Stay at your own risk. It’s haunted!
9: GET OUT!!!
Is Your School Haunted?
Checkoff all that apply.
- Turn around! Is there a ghost behind you? If not, continue…
- There’s a silver tub in the locker room, mostly used for football players who have sore muscles. Before you dismiss the idea, think about all the horror movies where something happens in a tub.
- Scratching noises appear at random times in a classroom, as if someone is carving a knife into the floor. (Note: It could be a ghost carving a knife into the floor.)
- A desk flips over without anyone near it.
- You’re alone in the hallway and suddenly you have a feeling that someone just touched you, followed by the hair raising on your arms. (Note: There might also be a feeling of cobwebs on your face.)
- Strange whispers, cries, mumbling, or other voices you can’t explain echo in the halls between classes.
- There’s a bizarre mist seeping from a classroom vent.
- You discover an old school newsletter about a student going nuts and placed in a mental institution, never to be heard from again.
- Bugs begin to appear in the cafeteria and grow in numbers to the point where infestation is likely.
Do not play Chutes & Ladders!